Tracked 24hr UK Delivery Available
Free Tracked Delivery – UK orders over £40.00
Thermahood Downlight Covers
Thermahood downlight covers allow fitting of loft insulation over downlights to reduce heat loss.
Our downlight covers have been developed to be fitted over downlights which are situated in ceilings to lofts and attics. It is known that downlights are a weak point in the fight against heat loss.
- Reduce the risk of condensation
- Reduce draughts
- Improve air quality in living areas by reducing the air flow
- Reduce the risk of fire e.g. Christmas decorations placed on downlights
- Works in tandem with heat recovery systems (controlled air flow)
- Can be fitted quickly and easily by anyone, i.e. a real DIY product
- Once fitted product is maintenance free
- Can help reduce noise entering and escaping through downlights
- Can prevent insects entering living areas through downlights
DOWNLIGHT COVERS TESTING TO INCLUDING:
- BS EN 60598-1 & BS EN 60598-2-2
- Fitting the Thermahood Will Help To Meet Requirements for Building
- Regulation 2.3;
- C2 – Condensation
- L1 – Fuel Conservation (Insulation And Air Leakage)
- E1 – Sound Protection
- Helps conform to BS 5250 : 2011 : 3-3
DOWNLIGHT COVERS THAT HELP TO REDUCE FIRE RISKS
- Manufactured from recyclable flame retardant material
- Reduces fire risk from household storage items
Maximise Energy Savings With Downlights
For maximum energy savings we recommend you fit Thermahood together with LED lamps.
Halogens are on the way out due to poor efficiency!
Did you know sales of this type have actually been banned in the UK & Europe?